Sunday, May 2, 2010

My weekend!!!

I know I am just wring in a post....Yeah I know but this weekend was really stressful, tireding and busy....I finally moved but now I have a lot of work to do I don't know when I am gonna finish...I just can't wait to uunpack everything...I wish I had someone to help MEEE....Its the first time I have moved and yeahhhh its a lot of work...Rite nw I am at my old house and I went to visit my friend that I haven;t spoken to in about 5 years...I feel really really sorry for her. She has Sickle cell and now she is getting skinny and all of that I just feel sorry for her...I just wish I could have help...I am glad that I talked to her though...If anything happens to her I am gonna cry and feel bad about myself...Wow it's just weird how things just happen to people like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment