Monday, April 26, 2010
Frustration
Today is my grandma's birthday. So it's one of those days when I get up on the right side of the bed. I got up, kissed her and told her happy birthday. Even though a lot of noise was in my ear early this morning, from annoying kids, I kept my smile on my face. As I got out of my house and was on my way to school I noticed that I forgot the main thing I needed for school today. I was so upset. I din't want to go back home so I text my friend and asked her to bring it for me. She took so long so I had to go all the way home, in the heat, and got my papers. When I got back to school my teacher was not feeling well so I had enogh time to do my work. After a while a friend told me that my other teacher did not come to school so I got miserable, because I went all the way home and my teacher didn't come to school. I wasted two dollars to go home and my bag was heavy. Then I had to quickly study for a test now I am in class and I am not getting the test. What a miserable day for nothing.....Poor little me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment