Friday, April 23, 2010

Signa L. Yorke Lecture

I went to the lecure tired and sleepy. I wanted to continue to do my homework but i had to go to the lecture for my english class. As i reached i wanted to sleep. I stand at the back waiting to see if i knew anyone. Thankfully I spotted my friend, Katrine, and her friend, Ricky. I sat with them for the entire lecture. What made me mad was that it din't begin until 45 minutes after the intended time. Geee. you shold know how someone feel when they really want to go home and can't...Instead of listening to the lecture I talked during the entire presentation. What caught my attention in the lecture was when Mr. Sticca was almost about to end. I also listened to the questions that were asked..however, I was rushing to go home.
But the lecture caused me to do homehome late, until 12:28 this morning and I had to wake up and finish it...I came to school tired bt...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment